- Upfront, honest and detailed contracts
- State-of-the-art Client Management System that allows you to login and view your weekly schedule, view project files, material lists and see tasks for the entire team
- Over a thousand satisfied clients in San Diego
- Highly trained staff, designers and personnel will assist you throughout your entire project from design to completion
- In-house skilled technicians
- Established relationships with tested and trusted trade partners
- Intensive background checks performed on all employees prior to hiring
- Licensed, Active General Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation on all employees
San Diego’s Best
Restaurants, Sports, Home Improvement companies and more as determined by the people of San Diego.
- 2011 & 2012 Best Contractor
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 Best Local Construction Company
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 Best Kitchen & Bath Remodeler
- 2010 & 2011 Best Home Remodeler
Certified Green Professional (CGP)
The Certified Green Professional™ designation recognizes builders, remodelers and other industry professionals who incorporate green building principles into homes without driving up the cost of construction.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Creates a community of trustworthy businesses, sets a standard for marketplace trust, encourages and supports best practices, celebrates marketplace role models, and denounces substandard marketplace behavior.
National Association Of The Remodeling Industry (NARI)
Core purpose is to advance and promote the remodeling industry’s professionalism, product and vital public purpose.
National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
NKBA Certification is the gold standard in the kitchen and bath industry.
American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
ASID is a community of people driven by a common love for design and committed to the belief that interior design, as a service to people, is a powerful, multi-faceted profession that can positively change people’s lives.
Customer satisfaction surveying for homebuilders, remodelers, contractors & real estate companies with a commitment to exceptional service.
Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions.